Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting too know me

Hello everyone. First let me say if you havnt checked out my channel on youtube go check it out. Just click on the link and it will bring you their. so far my youtube channel is about my weightloss journey but theirs so much more coming. I decided to start my own blog. Why you ask? Well I started it so that people who are interested in keeping up with me can see what I been up to. Also to give tips about different kinds of things. My blog will be getting longer as time goes on. Okay, now that i have said that here is a bit about me. You can call me Tushiie. I'm 15 currently in grade 10. My birthday is July 14. Im
interested in weightloss and getting into shape, Hair, and good products to use on your skin hair and body.

Link to my youtube channel---------> http://www.youtube.com/user/ExxclusiiveTushiie

No comments:

Post a Comment