Friday, May 7, 2010

Raw food diet

I tried the raw food diet and i loved it. I loved it because i started eatting healthy for a change. I still ate meat on weekends but not alot. I advise people to try this diet because it helps you lose weight easyily!! well it helped me. Right now im on a low calorie diet. I think im going to go back on the raw food diet because i lost more weight on it then i am with the low calorie diet. On the raw food diet you guys can still eat like some bread and pasta and stuff. Just everything but meat. I kind of made this diet up, and it worked so well for me. you guys should try it. test it out for like 2 days and see how it goes. But make sure you still count your calories if you at pasta or bread and stuff. if u eat pasta just mesure half a cup dry of whole wheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment