Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tearsnomore87 Bikini contest

So as some of you may know I have joined Tearsnomore87's Bikini contest on youtube. I hope to win the challenge, because im trying very hard. I also hope alot of people vote for me. I love the contest she made because the winners get a prize which is swim suit wear from victoria secret. When people hear the word prize their more likely to try. But i think in the end everyone is a winner because everyone is going to be either ready or closer to ready for bikini season then they were before they started the challenge. Her and some other users on youtube have inspired me to lose weight. But mainly her because at first I thought it was impossible for someone who weighed anywhere in their 190's and up to lose alot of weight without surgery. But that all changed when I checked out her video's on youtube. She started her weightloss in the 190's and is now in the 120's. I'm proud of her. I want to follow her weightloss foot steps. the link for her youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/TearsNoMore87 Prepare to be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment